Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A mini haul

I had initially promised myself to go on a polish ban, but that obviously failed. I just couldn't resist the sales :P. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go out for a movie today...nahh XD.

With flash:
mini haul flash


Without flash:
mini haul

Top row: Sportsgirl's Galaxy
Bottom row: mwah's Mood, Devilish, Magnetic, Thrillseeker.

All Australian brands :). I'm most excited about Galaxy actually, because looking from the bottle, the shade seems almost like a vampy purple polish. It's high up on my list of 'potentials' for my next manicure! :D

Thanks for dropping by ^^.
~shazzii

6 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much 'chelle! Can't wait to try them out myself ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul! im looking forward to swatches too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katrina :). I've just tried out Galaxy and I am totally in love with it *__*. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul! im looking forward to swatches too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...