Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ulta3 - Watermelon

Taking a break from polish received in the mail and coming back to good old Aussie polish :). I have today a NOTD from last week, which was extremely hot and summer like btw, and influenced my choice of nail polish :P.

Ulta3's Watermelon is a salmon-y coral shade and totally ideal for a summer manicure. Shown is two coats plus Non-chip top coat.
While Watermelon was nice to apply to begin with, I found that it grew more and more gluggy over time. I'm not sure if it was because it was such a hot day and it affected the polish or what. Still, it's a lovely shade and I'm willing to tackle the thicker formula again for another summery manicure haha.

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...