Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blue steeeeeel!

Hello~^^ Today I have a polish which looked absolutely spectacular in the bottle but was so disappointing on the nail :(.

This is my first Mode Cosmetics polish and I had such high expectations of it colour-wise since it looked so stunning in the bottle. Sadly, the pretty blue shimmer just didn't transfer on to the nail. Shown are two coats of Blue Steel and sealed with a top coat.
blue steel

See that awesome blue shimmer? Unfortunately you can't see it on the nail.
blue steel macro

I seem to be on quite a nail art roll lately (yay!) - I think it's because I want to work my creative juices as much as possible before Uni starts again :( - so do lookout for them in future posts! :D

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the blue-gray shimmer...you don't see that so often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Varnish Vixen: Definitely :). That was what made me want to buy the polish. Too bad it doesn't look as great on the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love the blue-gray shimmer...you don't see that so often!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...