Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mummy may I funky french

Hello :)~ My nails are finally growing out of their broken state, yay! Unfortunately my left index finger suffered the worst breakage and still hasn't fully recovered yet so no photos with it included for now :P. Below is two coats of China Glaze Mummy may I?. I then applied Orly Matte Vinyl for the tips.

mummy may i funky french

I realise many people don't bother clicking on photos for larger resolutions (myself included!) so I thought I'd try posting photos in larger sizes instead. What do you think of the larger photos; like/dislike?

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

8 comments:

  1. the bigger the photos - the better!
    i love this polish, to bad i don't have it :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love that you pulled this polish out after Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nail crazy: Thanks for the feedback! Definitely get it, it's gorgeous <3.

    Chloe0602: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Marie: Haha, I love this polish too much to just keep it for Halloween ;)

    Zara: Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel Marie: Haha, I love this polish too much to just keep it for Halloween ;)

    Zara: Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I love that you pulled this polish out after Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...