Sunday, February 20, 2011

A random nail art design

Hello~ Wow, the weekend has just flown by! I was super busy and didn't have much time for my nails but things have finally calmed down again.

I quite liked how the nail art turned out this time, but I'm sad that the polish wrinkled :(. I guess I didn't leave enough time for it to dry before going to shower.

leopard nail art

And the polishes I used:
leopard polishes used

Essie Turquoise & Caicos
Glossyblossom Nail art two way striper in white
Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money
Ulta3 black satin
Eclipse #527

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

11 comments:

  1. i really like this - its mega cute!

    /Hugs!

    http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I suck at doing leopard by hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and designing it the way you did makes the leopard look very original. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nail crazy: Awww, thanks!

    Sarahlouise1986: I'm glad you do ^^ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda: Thanks~! This is only my second time doing leopard print, it's not too brilliant yet :P

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polishing The World: Haha, thank you~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nail crazy: Awww, thanks!

    Sarahlouise1986: I'm glad you do ^^ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like this - its mega cute!

    /Hugs!

    http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...