Friday, March 4, 2011

February haul

Helloooo~! After a month of no buy in January I kind of splurged a bit by rewarding myself and purchasing some polish from Transdesign :D. Long story short - I worried myself sick about this package since I had some tracking issues. I even contacted Carina over at GildedNails about the problem and she was such a sweetheart with helping me out and giving me excellent advice <3. Anyway, I finally received my order today so it's really, really awesome all that worrying ended on a happy note.

Enough of my rambles, on to the polishes!
feb haul

I was really excited about China Glaze's Anchors Away collection but didn't end up buying as many as I thought I would. The Misa polish also garnered heaps of positive reviews so I thought I'd give it a go, especially since I don't have many work appropriate polishes - of which I'll be needing quite a bit this year, eeek! From left to right:
Misa Office polish-tics
China Glaze First mate, Ahoy!, White cap, Below deck, Sunset sail
feb haul_transdesign

I also couldn't resist a few bargains here at home too :P. Left to right:
Ulta3 earl grey
Australis Emerald star
Mode Cosmetics Blue steel, Starry night
feb haul_aus

I can't wait to try out my new China Glazes - they're the ones I was most looking forward to haha. I'm especially eyeing White cap, I've seen bloggers layering it over various polishes and I LOVE the effect it gives :D

I hope you enjoyed my haul post!
~Sharon

13 comments:

  1. Pretttyyy!!!
    Loving all the China Glaze ones~ you make me wanna try them now. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiffyama: All I have to say is...GO GO GO! Haha, you totally won't regret it since the brand has such a wide variety of colours and shades. I can't say your wallet will like it as much though :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your package came and your worries are gone :) I def ended up liking some of the CG Anchors Away polishes but there were just so many others on my priority list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul!!
    I love these polishes!
    Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul hun! And I'm happy to help anytime! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul :) that Misa polish looks prettyyy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I just might check out my local nail supply store....I will blame you if my wallet starts to dwindle. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. che: Awww, thanks dear :) Once you get around to clearing the list, be sure you grab some of the AA polishes! :D

    rock-or-not: Yay, thanks! I'm excited to start polishing my nails with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GildedNails: Thanks Carina ^^ I really appreciate your help <3

    Katrina: Yep it does! Can't wait to start using them all, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tiffyama: Hehe. But you will also thank me for the awesome that is China Glaze, yes? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. che: Awww, thanks dear :) Once you get around to clearing the list, be sure you grab some of the AA polishes! :D

    rock-or-not: Yay, thanks! I'm excited to start polishing my nails with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice haul :) that Misa polish looks prettyyy~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretttyyy!!!
    Loving all the China Glaze ones~ you make me wanna try them now. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...