Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Soft as cashmere

Hello everyone~ It's winter, it's winter, it's winter! Well, almost. Brrrr, the temperature sure is dropping here in Australia. So what better time to show you this polish than now? :P Color Club Soft as cashmere is a pretty greige shade which I love and don't own many bottles of.

From the vault~ Two coats of Soft as cashmere and sealed with a top coat. I need to pull this out and wear it more often now that it's (almost) winter! :) Photo is taken under the sun.
soft as cashmere

~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Kit's polish Down Low. I love these soft greys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help me please sign it all k-pop fans
    http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/shineeineurope

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Mm, definitely a colour I'm going to be sporting in winter! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...