Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A-England Princess Tears

Hi ladies~I have such a beauty to show you all today! Despite being a little late to jump onto the A-England nail polish bandwagon, I'm really glad to have finally hoped onto it! I did show a little teaser of the polishes I bought awhile ago - I decided to purchase three polishes from the recent A-England The Legends collection, and one more from The Mythicals collection. First up today though, is Princess Tears from The Legends collection.

I applied two coats of this pretty onto my nails. It has a really strong holo and even in dim, indoor lighting I can see this polish dancing on my nails. LOVE ♥ This beauty also has a slight duochrome effect to pink and green, which I was unable to capture well. The original shade is really gorgeous too - a greyed lilac? Yes please <3

princess tears1

princess tears2

princess tears3

These A-England polishes are my first 'expensive' nail polishes since I don't normally like to spend over $10 on a bottle of polish. Definitely a splurge for me but I'm loving it :)

Thanks for dropping by.
~Sharon

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I still haven´t tired any A-England polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, you'll have to try them out one day. They're really worth every cent you spend on them! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty. I don't own any A-England yet but seeing the beauty of this polish is making me very tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice colour.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/ 

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a hundred times better in person though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is gorgeous ♥ Photos only show the limited prettiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might be a slight understatement! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...