Thursday, January 10, 2013

Skittling the purple ombre nails

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've just started full time work and am trying to juggle work life, personal life and of course, nail painting ;) Sometimes, I really just don't have the energy to sit down and edit photos but hopefully the weekend will give me time to line up some posts for next week.

On to the nails! I recently wanted to have some purple ombre nails and so decided to mix it up so it would also be more skittle looking ;)

purple ombre1

From pinky to thumb: OPI Do you lilac it, Essie St Lucia lilac, OPI Siberian nights, China Glaze Light as air, OPI Parlez-vous OPI?OPI Polka.com was layered over the top.

purple ombre2

I love how the layering ties the manicure together even better :D I still think Polka.com looks so gorgeous over the lighter shades, what do you think?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

7 comments:

  1. Lovely mani! And a great color combo with the glitter and those purples. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks good over the lighter shades, too! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely all those purples with the glitter on top! I like Polka.com soo much better then The living daylights. Very happy they opted for different glitter sizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cathy :) I love purple, I love the glitter...what more can I ask for? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah! I can't wait to experiment with the glitter over other lighter shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree! The living daylights lacked the different sized glitter and so it just looks clustered on the nail, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...