Monday, April 15, 2013

Do zebras have black or white stripes?

Hello everyone! I was in the mood for some animal print the other day and it hit me - I always stamp the zebra print image from fauxnad m69 with all shades of colours except black and white. So of course, I had to try it out with them. Except there was a question I had - do zebras have black or white stripes? I did a google search and came across this website. As it turns out, zebras have white stripes but I figured it'd be easier to stamp with black over a white base anyway :P

Still, you learn something new every day! I applied two coats of Ulta3 lily white and then stamped with Ulta3 black satin. My top coat totally ruined the result though so I pulled out LA Colors Star light to cover up the smudged stamping.

zebra print

zebra print

zebra print

And here it is, in all it's smudged glory, pre Star light layering time :P

zebra print

Despite the smudging, I loved the final look of this manicure! What do you think of it? :)

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...