Monday, July 15, 2013

Gold and silver gradient leaves

Hello everyone :) When I first saw Mimi's gorgeous Taped neon gradient leaves, I knew I would have to give this a go myself. I decided to mix this look up with some black for a chic and shimmery look ♥

Pinky & index: Two coats of Ulta3 black satin and decorated with silver and gold studs.
Ring: Two coats of black satin. I then taped it off for a silver and gold gradient using OPI Haven't the foggiest and Hello Kitty Golden girl.
Middle: Two coats of Golden girl.
Thumb: Two coats of Haven't the foggiest Can I just mention that I'm in love with this dense silver foil?! Definitely jumped up the list and become my favourite silver ♥ You can check out my full review of it here, along with the rest of the San Francisco collection.

black, silver and gold

black, silver and gold

black, silver and gold

black, silver and gold

It's a shame the gradient didn't turn out so well in the photos, it was definitely more apparent in real life. I really loved the look of this manicure though - it's always so fun to find 'chic' ways to wear black, especially for work!

Do you like to wear black nail polish? Would you wear it to work?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Your nail art are always gorgeous *__* I simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're too sweet! Thank you for the super lovely comment ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...