Saturday, August 3, 2013

Beachy nails

Hi everyone! Sorry for disappearing this week, I've been so busy and just didn't have the chance to sit down and type up posts. I went through a major swatch session today though, so expect some more posts popping up soon! The nails were actually a mishmash of what I felt like when putting it together, but it ended up looking rather beach inspired :)

Pinky: Two coats of Ulta3 black satin and a star stud.
Ring: Two coats of Color Club High society.
Middle: Two coats of Shimmer Polish Irene.
Index & Thumb: Two coats of Ulta3 watermelon and a star stud.

beachy nails

beachy nails

beachy nails

Very appropriate for the nice weather we're having today! What do you think of this look? :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. It looks simple and elegant, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo. makes me want to recreate it but i dont have stars studs :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the color combo! Mismatched manis are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ashesela ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, thank you Marissa! You can get the studs from Born Pretty Store, a whole wheel of them is really cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Michelle! I love skittling so much :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...