Monday, August 12, 2013

Colourful cheetah nails

Hello ladies :) Since joining Instagram, I am constantly in awe of the talent showcased there. I have also found that cheetah print nails are highly popular and being influenced by the countless different nail looks inspired by this nail art, I decided to go with the flow and create one for my nails too :)

I alternated between two core colours and added a silver shade as an accent. The purple is OPI Do you lilac it?, pink taupe being OPI My very first knockwurst and the silver is OPI Your royal shine-ness.

purple and pink leopard

purple and pink leopard

purple and pink leopard

I loved this and know I'll definitely be trying another colour combination soon!

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...