Monday, August 26, 2013

Turquoise and patchwork nail art

Hello everyone~ While I was browsing Instagram (again!), I saw some cute patchwork nail art by jessuhhhkuh and knew I would have to try them myself. Too bad my feeble attempt was really not up to par with the original but I think the holographic goodness that is Orly Sparkling garbage saved the look ;) I used two coats of Essie Turquoise & Caicos for all nails except for my accent nail, which is two coats of Orly Green with envy. Sparkling garbage was layered over the base shade on my index & pinky.

turquoise and patchwork nail art

turquoise and patchwork nail art

I just adoreeeeeee Sparkling garbage! It's so amazing and pretty even in dim lighting. I can't wait to play with this one more :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

8 comments:

  1. Looks darn good to me ^^ Sparkling garbage is gorgeous, I have to snag a bottle while I still can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're too kind! Thank you! Hope you can get a bottle of Sparkling garbage soon too, it's really worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like it! The patchwork heart is so well done that seems real! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber DeMordaunt JohnsonAugust 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

    Love this minty skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the colors you chose. I am really in love with that Orly Sparkling Garbage holo polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you're too kind! Thank you for your lovely words ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Amber! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkling garbage is AMAZING! The holographic goodness shines through so well, even when in normal room lighting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...