Monday, December 2, 2013

Music ♥ nail art

Hello everyone :) If you have been a long time reader of my blog, you may have seen my previous attempt at creating some music nail art. A little over a year later, Bundle Monster has released a stamp design which features some musical notation, so of course I had to create another look inspired by the image. I started with two coats of OPI Can't find my Czechbook, and then stamped with Hello Kitty Golden girl on my thumb and middle nail. I also applied two coats of Golden girl on my ring nail. For my index and pinky, I stuck some heart studs at the base of my nails.

music love

music love

music love

It's a much simpler music themed nail art compared to my last manicure, but I like it all the same :) What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is really pretty! The heart-shaped studs are cute too. Would love to see a white/black version of this mani (bc of the musical notes, hehe~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a great idea! I'll try that out one day hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa (Polish Obsession)January 6, 2014 at 12:38 AM

    This is really cute!! Love the blue and gold combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...