Friday, December 27, 2013

Purple & holographic ♥

Hi ladies! What more can I say when I put purple and holographic nail polishes together? ;) I used Bourjois 2007 1 Seconde nail enamel as the base purple shade. On my ring and middle fingers, I used China Glaze OMG. This design was inspired by La paillette frondeuse and I much more prefer her version :P

purple & holo skittle nail art

I also layered a coat of Glitter Gal Galaxy holo top coat over the other nails - I actually quite like the look of it here! Maybe I need to find some good base shades to pair it with :P

purple & holo skittle nail art

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I like the design on the middle fingernail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! I love the look of it too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...