Sunday, January 5, 2014

Leopard chrome nails

Hey ladies! Today's manicure is inspired by the super talented @kimiko7878, who was in turn inspired by @_nail_bliss_ on Instagram. I saw her photo of these leopard nails and decided to add my take on it.

leopard chrome

On my pinky & index fingers I have two coats of OPI Did you 'ear about Van Gogh. The leopard print was created using Hello Kitty Golden girl. On my ring finger, I took some gold foil pieces and added them over Ulta3 Black satin. On my middle finger, I have two coats of OPI Push & shove from the Gwen Stefani collection. I'm hoping I'll stop procrastinating and get a review up of Push & shove soon too!

leopard chrome

Are you a fan of animal print nail art?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. The only that really interests me is AmazOn AmazOFF actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im currently wearing a look like this one that will be featured on the blog tomorrow! So in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa (Polish Obsession)January 6, 2014 at 12:42 AM

    Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great variation on the pattern! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...