Saturday, January 4, 2014

Swatches and review: OPI Brazil collection

Hello everyone! Inspired by the beautiful  landscapes of Brazil and bright carnival colours, OPI will be bringing us a Brazil collection in February. Today, I have four of my picks to share with you :)


Next stop...the bikini zone is definitely one which caught my interest. It is a magnificent duochrome described by OPI to be "an amethyst-toned pewter that suits just about everyone". It is so gorgeous - I know I will be pulling this one to wear a lot! I applied two coats.

next stop...the bikini zone

next stop...the bikini zone

next stop...the bikini zone

Don't Bossa Nova me around is a beautiful nude which I can't seem to get enough of recently! It has a pink tinge to it - I applied two coats below.

don't bossa nova me around

don't bossa nova me around

Live.Love.Carnival, what a bright and vibrant shade you are! I'm loving how eye catching this coral shade is and am itching to pull it out again for these hot summer days in Australia. Two coats.

live.love.carnival

live.love.carnival

AmazON...AmazOFF what can I say?! When I first saw the press release of the Brazil collection, I knew I would have to own this shade. Turns out it's not as green as I thought it'd be - it's actually more of a teal. You have to be careful with this one too, it's a real stainer. I only swatched it (without base coat) and I had green nails afterwards. This was two coats.

amazon...amazoff

amazon...amazoff

There are also four liquid sand shades in addition to 8 other shades in the collection. You will be able to find the Brazil collection in February at David Jones and selected salons, retailing for $19.95 each. Myer will also be stocking the collection later in the season.

Are you interested in any of the shades so far? What are your picks?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...