Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chinese New Year 2014

Hey everyone! This is a belated Chinese New Year post to show you the simple nails I had welcoming in the year of the Horse :) This manicure is inspired by the talented @nailsbywenz over on Instagram. I didn't have any flower nail stickers so I decided to freehand them instead and added a gold rhinestone from Born Pretty Store as an accent.

cny2014

I applied OPI The thrill of Brazil at the tips on all of my nails except for my ring and thumb. As the accent nails, I have two coats of OPI Love.Angel.Baby.Music and finished the look off with top coat.

cny2014

I love how rhinestones can be used to add a little more interest to nail art like flowers :) You can find a pack of three different rhinestone shape wheels on Born Pretty Store for $8.58. I also have a discount coupon PIJ61 for an extra 10% off , on top of the free shipping BPS offers worldwide.

Thank you for reading.
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...