Sunday, February 23, 2014

Of mermaids and the sea

Hello :) I believe my initial inspiration behind this manicure was a mermaid theme, but I got a little carried away and it became more of an ocean inspired look. Never mind, I love this manicure all the same ♥

I started with a coat of OPI Can't find my Czechbook. I then took Can't find my Czechbook, Australis Sky high and Ulta3 Lily white to create the gradient look. Finally, I layered a coat of Ozotic #906 over the gradient. I then took my newly acquired sea shell studs from Born Pretty Store and various other studs and pearls to complete the look.

ocean gradient & studs

ocean gradient & studs

I am such a huge fan of the current stud trend and can't seem to get enough of it sometimes ;) You can find the beautiful sea shell studs on Born Pretty Store retailing at $2.78 for a pack of 20. The studs I used on my index and pinky nails can also be found on the Born Pretty Store website here.

Besides the free international shipping offered, I also have a 10% discount - simply enter the code PIJ60 when you check out your purchases.

Are you a fan of this stud trend? What do you think of my take on an ocean nail art? :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...