Thursday, April 17, 2014

Some blog changes :)

Hello everyone! If you've been a follower of my blog for awhile, you will know that Polish Infatuated started off as a place to share my nail polish hobby. Whilst this will remain the core focus of my blog, I will also begin to share other beauty related posts. Over the past year or so I have been exploring the larger beauty niche and have developed an interest in it, and now that I feel a little more confident, I hope to share my experiences here as well.

With this new blog direction, I have spent the last week working on the new look of Polish Infatuated. I want to take this opportunity to thank Rose over at Every Little Polish for allowing bloggers to use her beautiful social media icons, as well as providing instructions on how to create the rounded profile picture. Please check out her blog resources tab for more information.


With this new layout, I am hoping that it will be easier to navigate Polish Infatuated. I have created tabs along the top to help readers browse by the category they are interested in. Of course, with the focus of my blog being nails, I have created a whole separate tag dedicated to different nail art techniques.



Please be patient with me as I am still in the process of tagging all my old posts placing them into the correct categories - with almost 700 posts written to date, this will take me a fair amount of time!

I hope you will join me as I take Polish Infatuated into a new direction :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...